R. Kelly Sings For Security
R. Kelly Sings For Security At A Concert
During the middle of a performance R. Kelly spotted two people fighting over a seat at one of his concerts. Kelly didn’t shout for security or act a fool. He simply sang for security, and it was all caught on tape. Kelly was in the middle of his show at the Nokia Theater in Downtown L.A. this weekend when he noticed two female fans getting physical in the crowd. One source tells us one woman had accused the other of stealing her seat and they were close to trading blows.
And that’s when R. saved the day by stopping his show and breaking out in song: “SECURITY … SEC-UR-ITY.”
It’s hard to hear exactly what Kelly said after that, but he definitely barked some orders to the crowd control staff and dropped a couple of cuss words while staying in tune. Security eventually responded to the situation and escorted one of the women out of the building. Thus concluding the most beautiful call for security anyone has ever heard.
All I can think about this whole video is that girl’s nappy weave waving in front of the camera.. Get a brush girl!
Socialize With Us
Most Popular Posts
- Ace Hood “Sex Chronicles” Mixtape Download & Stream under TV
- Wiz Khalifa “Taylor Allderdice” Mixtape Download & Stream under TV
- Wiz Khalifa “Star Power” Mixtape Download & Stream under TV
- Machine Gun Kelly “EST 4 Life” Mixtape Download & Stream under TV
- Cassie “RockaByeBaby” Mixtape Download & Stream under Music
- August Alsina “The Product” Mixtape Download & Stream under Music